Wellness Research Terms and Conditions
If you chose to submit your details via our website and respond to our follow up email, you will be entered into our monthly prize draw for the chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
1. The promoter of this monthly prize draw is Tictrac, whose registered office is at 41 Old Street, London, EC1V 9AE.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
3. To enter the prize draw, the participants have to:
a) have successfully entered their details via the sign up form on our website at the following address: www.tictrac.com/wellnessinnovation
b) respond to the follow up e-mail verifying their details
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. There is only one prize per month: a £50 Amazon voucher. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. The winner of the monthly prize draw will be selected from the group of entrants that successfully submit their details to Tictrac.
7. Tictrac will use a random number generator website to select the winner on the first working day of the next month.
8. The winner will be contacted via email by Tictrac on the first week of each month. The winner should reply to the email within seven days in order to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within the specified period, Tictrac reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. Tictrac will send the prize to the winner via email.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network, website or company. You are providing your information to Tictrac and not to any other party.
16. Tictrac comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.