Aviva Wellbeing Challenges Diary Study Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this monthly prize draw is Tictrac, whose registered office is at 41 Old Street, London, EC1V 9AE.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary take part in this study.
- The diary study will commence on Wednesday 21st November 2018 and close on Wednesday 5th December 2018.
- Participants will be selected on a first come first served basis, and against criteria to ensure our study population is representative of the Wellbeing App user base.
- Each participant fully completing the study will receive either a £40 or £50 incentive for successful completion of the activities requested upon invitation to take part in the study.
- To successfully receive the incentive participants must complete the research activities asked of them, namely the survey and interview questions posed at the start, middle and end of the study.
- Tictrac will send the incentive to each participant via email no later than one week after the successful completion of the study.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network, website or company. You are providing your information to Tictrac and not to any other party.
- Tictrac comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.