AVIVA WELLBEING APP CONTENT PILOT CLOSING SURVEY PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At the end of the content pilot we will be running a survey to gather detailed feedback on participants' experiences. Those completing the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win one of five £50 Amazon vouchers.
- The promoter of this monthly prize draw is Tictrac, whose registered office is at 14 New Street, London, EC2M 4TR.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There are a total of five prizes available: a £50 Amazon voucher for each winner. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Tictrac will use a random number generator website to select the five winners from the list of those who’ve completed the survey.
- The winners will be contacted via email by Tictrac. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the specified period, Tictrac reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winners.
- Tictrac will send the prize to the winners via email.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her first name and initials in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network, website or company. You are providing your information to Tictrac and not to any other party.
- Tictrac comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the MRS Code of Conduct. We will never pass your details onto a third party and will never try to sell you anything.